Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose (Pack of 5)
✪ Store Offer:
- Get 10% OFF on first order. (Code: NEW10)
- Free shipping on orders above ₹499
- Unlock additional 5% cashback on orders above ₹999
- Buy and earn 35 GC Coin
- Use Zest Money To Pay On EMI
- Use Early Salary To Pay On EMI
- Use ICICI To Pay Later
- Use Simpl To Pay Later
Premium Quality Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions.
- Germination rate minimum -70% to 90%.
- Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds.
- Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds.
- Please keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use.
- Keep a safe distance from children.
- Common Name: Desert Rose, Adenium ,edeniyam (एडेनियम) , Adyāḍēniẏāma (অ্যাডেনিয়াম) , Aṭiṉiyam (அடினியம்), Sabi star, kudu, mock azalea, Impala lily
- Color: Pink
- Botanical Name: Adenium obesum
- Family: Apocynaceae (Oleander family)
- Synonyms: Dubius
- Blooming Time: Year-round
- Sunlight: Full Bright
- Difficulty Level: Easy to grow
- Germinate Temperature: 21-35°C
- Germinate Time: 7-10 Days
How To Plant Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose?
- Soak: Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose seeds have to soak for 2 to 4 hours for increasing the germination rate. As it is too hard seeds you do not need to soak them overnight.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Any type of garden soil can be used to sow Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose seeds. Soil should be mixed with cocopeat and compost.
- Temperature: Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose seeds need sunny weather and a temperature near around 21°-35°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires 2 weeks to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose but summer is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to give a small amount of water regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray. Water must not stand in the pot it can be harmful.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
How To Make Soil For Adenium Seeds / Desert Rose
You should make the soil this way- At first take,
- Soil – 25%
- Sand – 25%
- Vermi Compost – 25%
- Brick pieces -25%
- Stone Chips- 25%
- Cocopeat – 100/150 grams per tub
- Bone dust- 100/150 grams per tub
Mixed those compositions very well. It is the most needed thing to sow Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose.
- All types of sand can be used.
- The sand which is needed to build houses that sand is appropriate for making the soil.
- Compost can be eggshell, leaf, cow dung, wastage of kitchen, etc.
- In case you do not have any pieces of bricks you can use stone chips.
- In case you do not have bone dust, you can use powder of eggshells around 3 to 4tablespoonss.
- After mixing very well above compositions your soil is ready to sow Adenium Seeds / Desert Rose seeds.
- RememberAdenium Seeds / Desert Rose seeds do not require more soil to germinate.
How To Water
- Remember do not water it so frequently.
- Adenium Plant can be damaged by giving water regularly.
- In the rainy season high possibility of death of the adenium tree so please keep it in a shaded place.
- When you can see that the soil is dry then only you should water them otherwise not.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting And Care
- Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose seeds will grow within 10-15 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in summer, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After two weeks you should keep the plant the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 10 to 20 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough for re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost which is mentioned above.
- Adenium Obesum Seeds / Desert Rose seeds can be harvested 8 to 10 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil mixture around the plants.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Adenium Seeds / Desert Rose seeds you will continue to produce flowers for long days.
- It loves sunlight and keeps them where it can get a good amount of sunlight.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Adenium Seeds / Desert Rose seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by fungus.
- Please use fungicides powder as SAAF.
- Pruning can be done any time of the year except during monsoon and winter.
- Please use fungicides powder after pruning.
- Use fungicides powder in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- You can pluck adenium directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck adenium with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Some plants reduce to bloom flowers after many times
- This is only for using chemical fertilizer.
- At first, the soil is good but after some time pot’s soil gets worse.
- As per result, the roots can not be spread.
- So please use organic fertilizers always.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|