Premium Quality Aster Mixed Seeds / Annual Aster
These flowers are commonly known as China Asters. It belongs to the Asteraceae family. Asters are one of the most valuable garden flowers because of their great color range. These flowers are better grown in the early spring & the winter seasons.
|✪ Quantity- 30-35pc||✪ Color- Mixed|
|✪ Used For – Gardening||✪ Dispatch in 5-7 days|
|✪ Over 499 Free Delivery||✪ Country of origin: India|
Premium Quality Aster Mixed Seeds | China Aster | Annual Aster
|✪ Seeds Per Packet||: 30-35|
|✪ Quality||: Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds|
|✪ Common Names||: China aster, Annual aster|
|✪ Botanical name||: Symphyotrichum spp|
|✪ Family||: Apocynaceae (Oleander family)|
|✪ Synonyms||: Aster|
|✪ Blooming Time||: Late Summer and Fall|
|✪ Difficulty Level||: Easy to grow|
|✪ Germinate Temperature||: 21-35°C|
|✪ Germinate Time||: 7-10 Days|
|✪ Climate Conditions||: Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions|
|✪ Germination rate||: 70% to 90%|
|✪ Precautions||: Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds|
|✪ Keep in mind||: keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use|
|✪ Parental Controls||: Keep a safe distance from children|
How to plant and grow Aster Mixed Seeds?
Germination process of Aster Mixed Seeds
- Soak: Aster Mixed Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but Aster mixed Seeds can be sown into light soil to clay soil but it should be moist. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, organic fertilizer with soil. It increases the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Aster Mixed Seed is a soft seed for that it needs light cold weather and the temperature near around 21-35°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires approx 1 week to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Aster mixed Seeds but early spring and winter is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Aster mixed seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- It also makes the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed to the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice as in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Aster mixed Seed plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Aster Mixed Seeds will grow within 7-10 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in early spring and winter, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After one week you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 15 to 16 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Aster Mixed Seeds can be harvested 15 to 16 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered. The soil must be well-draining.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Aster Mixed Seed does not require humidity as it causes diseases.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Aster Mixed Seeds it will continue to produce flowers for long days.
- It loves less sunlight as keeps them where it can get a good amount of bright light.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Aster Mixed Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Canker, Mildew, Aster Yellows.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Aster Mixed Seed takes 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, it contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- You can pluck Aster directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Aster with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
- It is used for preventing breathing disorders.
- It is best for digestive tract problems.
- It can be used directly on the skin as it prevents inflammation.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering root can be rotten and for less watering, the plant can dry.
- Aster plants do not bloom: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Aster Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.