Premium Quality Coriander Seeds / Dhaniya Seeds
There’s nothing that can light up a dish very like the right flavor, and societies all around the world have concluded that coriander is the one. The seeds of the plant are utilized in everything from cakes to curries, and its leaves are similarly as famous. There’s a whole other world to this plant than its adaptability, however. The nutrients, minerals, and cell reinforcements in coriander give huge medical advantages. Coriander leaves and seeds are brimming with nutrient K, which assumes a significant part in aiding your blood coagulation.
|✪ Used For – Sowing Purpose||✪ Dispatch in 5-7 days|
|✪ Over 499 Free Delivery||✪ Country of origin: India|
Premium Quality Coriander Seeds
|✪ Seeds Per Packet||: 400-500|
|✪ Quality||: Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds|
|✪ Common Names||: coriander, Dhaniya Seeds, ধনে বীজ,धनिये के बीज,கொத்தமல்லி விதைகள்|
|✪ Botanical name||: Coriandrum sativum|
|✪ Family||: Umbellifers|
|✪ Synonyms||: Kothimbir, dhania Patta, Chinese parsley, dhania, or cilantro|
|✪ Blooming Time||: Year-round|
|✪ Difficulty Level||: Easy to grow|
|✪ Temperature||: 18-22°C|
|✪ Germinate Time||: 8-20 Days|
|✪ Climate Conditions||: Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions|
|✪ Germination rate||: 70% to 90%|
|✪ Precautions||: Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds|
|✪ Keep in mind||: keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use|
|✪ Parental Controls||: Keep a safe distance from children|
How to plant and grow coriander seeds?
Germination process of coriander seeds
- Soak: Coriander seeds/ Dhaniya Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but coriander seeds can be sown into light soil to clay soil but it should be moist. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, organic fertilizer with soil. It increases the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: coriander seeds / Dhaniya Seeds is a soft seed for that it needs light cold weather and the temperature near around 18°-22°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires approx 1 week to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing but early spring and winter is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Coriander seeds / Dhaniya Seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- It also makes the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed to the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice as in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Coriander seeds plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Coriander seeds will grow within 7-10 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in early spring and winter, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After one week you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 15 to 16 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Coriander seeds can be harvested 15 to 16 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered. The soil must be well-draining.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Coriander seeds do not require humidity as it causes diseases.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Coriander seeds they will continue to produce flowers for long days.
- It loves less sunlight as keeps them where it can get a good amount of bright light.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Coriander seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Canker, Mildew.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Coriander seeds take 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, it contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- You can pluck Red Amaranth directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Red Amaranth with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Coriander Benefits / Dhaniya Seeds Benefits
- May assist with bringing down glucose
- May help heart wellbeing
- Wealthy in insusceptible boosting cancer prevention agents
- May ensure brain health
- May advance absorption and gut wellbeing
- May battle diseases
- May ensure your skin
- Simple to add to your eating regimen
Coriander tends to bolt straight into bloom i.e as opposed to developing leaves, the plant hops directly to the blossoming stage. Darting can happen because of warmth, transplantation, or inadequate watering.
In any case, there are a few things that you can do to draw out the leaf creation stage. Keep the dirt damp, and sow the seeds in halfway offer not very obscure as it needs an adequate measure of the sun to develop appropriately. Coriander is a superb plant for planting successionally, so sow consistently every 5 a month and a half.
2. Root Rot
Coriander may experience the ill effects of root decay. The present circumstance is created if the underlying foundations of the plant become excessively wet. Consequently all around depleted soil with blended sand is basic for further developed waste of the plant. Overwatering can likewise prompt oversaturation of soil and ensuing improvement of certain leaf illnesses. The basic insurance that can stay away from this will water in the day, abstain from watering in the evening, and don’t overwater the plants.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.