Premium Quality Cucumber Seeds
The cucumber plant is a delicate yearly with a harsh, delicious, following stem. The bushy leaves have three to five-pointed flaps, and the stem bears spread rings by which the plant can be prepared to uphold. The five-petaled yellow blossoms are unisexual and produce a sort of berry known as a pepo.
|✪ Used For – Sowing Purpose||✪ Dispatch in 5-7 days|
|✪ Over 499 Free Delivery||✪ Country of origin: India|
Premium Quality Cucumber Seeds
|✪ Seeds Per Packet||: 50-60|
|✪ Quality||: Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds|
|✪ Common Names||: Cucumber Seeds, खीरा बीज, শসা বীজ, வெள்ளரிக்காய் விதைகள்|
|✪ Botanical name||: Cucumis sativus|
|✪ Family||: Cucurbits|
|✪ Synonyms||: pepo, cucurbit, casaba, nutmeg|
|✪ Blooming Time||: Year-round|
|✪ Difficulty Level||: Easy to grow|
|✪ Temperature||: 20°-30°C|
|✪ Germinate Time||: 5-7 Days|
|✪ Climate Conditions||: Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions|
|✪ Germination rate||: 70% to 90%|
|✪ Precautions||: Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds|
|✪ Keep in mind||: keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use|
|✪ Parental Controls||: Keep a safe distance from children|
How to plant and grow Cucumber Seeds?
Germination process of Cucumber Seeds
- Soak: Cucumber Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but Cucumber Seeds can be sown into light soil to clay soil but it should be moist. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, organic fertilizer with soil. It increases the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Cucumber Seeds Seeds is a soft seed for that it needs light cold weather and the temperature near around 20°-30°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires approx 1 week to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Cucumber Seeds Seeds but early spring and winter is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Cucumber Seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- It also makes the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed to the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice as in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Cucumber Seeds Seeds plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Cucumber Seeds Seeds will grow within 5-7 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in early spring and winter, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After one week you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 15 to 16 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Cucumber Seeds can be harvested 15 to 16 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered. The soil must be well-draining.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Cucumber Seeds Seeds do not require humidity as it causes diseases.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Cucumber Seeds Seeds they will continue to produce fruit for long days.
- It loves less sunlight as keeps them where it can get a good amount of bright light.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Cucumber Seeds Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Canker, Mildew.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Cucumber Seeds take 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, it contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- You can pluck Red Amaranth directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Red Amaranth with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Benefits Of Cucumber
- It’s High in Nutrients. Cucumbers are low in calories yet high in numerous significant nutrients and minerals.
- It Contains Antioxidants.
- It Promotes Hydration.
- It May Aid in Weight Loss.
- It May Lower Blood Sugar.
- It Could Promote Regularity.
- Simple to Add to Your Diet.
Cucumber skin benefits
- Diminishes growing and puffiness. Studies have shown that cucumbers can diminish the growth and puffiness of the skin.
- Helps skin break out inclined skin.
- Helps battle untimely maturing.
- Relieves aggravation.
- Gives a base to hydration.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering root can be rotten and for less watering, the plant can dry.
- Cucumber plants do not bloom: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Cucumber Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.