What is DAP fertilizer good for?
Diammonium phosphate (DAP) NP 18:46. Most concentrated phosphate-based fertilizer. It is perfect for any agriculture crop to provide full phosphorus nutrition throughout crop growth and development, as well as a starter dose of nitrogen and low sulphur.
What does DAP fertilizer contain?
It is the most popular phosphatic fertilizer because of its high nutrient content and good physical properties. The composition of DAP is 18% Nitrogen and P2O5 46%. Within the same facility, Hindalco can also produce nitrogen phosphorus potassium (NPK) complexes as value-added downstream products.
Is DAP fertilizer harmful?
Some studies have been conducted concerning the toxicity of DAP and urea to aquatic animals which showed that excessive use of these fertilizers can adversely affect various physiological processes in aquatic organisms.
How to use DAP Fertilizer?
- For seeds and seeding use, 1/4 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days.
- After 3-4 Leaves come out using 1-2 teaspoons to 1-liter water every 15 days.
- When you will see blooming sign up to full bloom 2/3 teaspoon to 1 liter every 15 days.
- Until Blooming complete or harvesting complete use 1 tsp to 1-liter water every 15 days.
- Mix the solution well
- Start with a small quantity and increase based on the response
It can be used on all types of plants
- Start with a small number of fertilizers and increase gradually.
- Increase frequency with age (or size) of the plants
NOTE: adding excess DAP can burn the plants.
What are the DAP Fertilizer benefits?
- Gardening Crop Dap fertilizer for Home Plants helps grow greener, faster-growing plants.
- Fertilizer for flowers and fertilizers for home plants provides an excellent effect on overall plant growth, encourage the growth of shoots/leaves, and improve the quality and shelf life of the produce.
- Good quality, rich in all essential plant nutrients. Use of fertilizer home garden.
- Water-soluble helps the plant set buds and flowers.