Premium Quality Hybrid Green Peas Seeds
Most greeny vegetable seeds are coriander, you can easily add coriander to your daily recipe. Coriander is best planted straightforwardly in pots instead of developing them in seed plates and afterward relocating the sprouts. You can develop coriander in full sun and all around depleted soil with a pH of 6.2 to 6.8. Plant the coriander seeds about half to one inch somewhere down in the dirt. Spread the seeds at a hole of around 6 inches.
|✪ Used For – Sowing Purpose||✪ Dispatch in 5-7 days|
|✪ Over 499 Free Delivery||✪ Country of origin: India|
Premium Quality Green Peas Seeds
|✪ Seeds Per Packet||: 10|
|✪ Quality||: Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds|
|✪ Common Names||: Green Peas Seeds,मटर के बीज, কড়াই সুতির বীজ,பச்சை பட்டாணி|
|✪ Botanical name||: Pisum sativum|
|✪ Family||: Legumes|
|✪ Synonyms||: Pea|
|✪ Blooming Time||: Year-round|
|✪ Difficulty Level||: Easy to grow|
|✪ Temperature||: 15°C-25°C|
|✪ Germinate Time||: 12 to 15 Days|
|✪ Climate Conditions||: Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions|
|✪ Germination rate||: 70% to 90%|
|✪ Precautions||: Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds|
|✪ Keep in mind||: keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use|
|✪ Parental Controls||: Keep a safe distance from children|
How to plant and grow Hybrid Green Peas Seeds?
Germination process of Green Peas Seeds
- Soak: Green Peas Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after they reach 2-3 inches long, Green Peas Seeds are better put in big pots.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but it can be sown into light sandy soil to clay soil. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, organic fertilizer with soil. Green Peas Seeds increase the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Green Peas Seeds are a hard seed for that it needs sunny weather and the temperature near around 15-25°C.
- Germination time: After sowing Green Peas Seeds requires 2 weeks to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Green Peas Seeds but winter is the best season to grow them.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Green Peas Seedsmust be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- Green Peas Seeds also make the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed to the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice as in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Green Peas plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Green Peas Seeds will grow within 7-10 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- After two weeks you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 22 to 30 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Green Peas Seeds can be harvested 70 to 80 days from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Pea Plants you will continue to produce vegetables for 3 years.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Green Peas Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Aphids, Cutworms, Spider mites, Colorado potato bugs, Flea beetles, and Tomato hornworms.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Green Peas Seeds take 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, Pea contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- we can pluck Green Peas directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Pea with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Green Peas Seeds Benefits / Nutritional Value
- The Green Peas should include in your daily diet.
- Pea also contains essential vitamin C, Zinc, Anti Oxidant, Epicatechin, Catechin.
- They’re good for your eyes.
- It is good for Health and Anti-Inflammatory Properties.
- It is full of coumestrol which takes part in protecting against stomach cancer.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering root can be rotten and by given less water, the plant can dry.
- Pea plants bloom but do not produce vegetables: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Green Peas Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × .2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.