Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Premium Quality Green Peas Seeds
✪ Store Offer:
- Get 10% OFF on first order. (Code: NEW10)
- Free shipping on orders above ₹499
- Unlock additional 5% cashback on orders above ₹999
- Buy and earn 35 GC Coin
- Use Zest Money To Pay On EMI
- Use Early Salary To Pay On EMI
- Use ICICI To Pay Later
- Use Simpl To Pay Later
Premium Quality Green Peas Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions.
- Germination rate minimum -70% to 90%.
- Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds.
- Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds.
- Please keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use.
- Keep a safe distance from children.
- Common Name: Green Peas, মটরশুঁটি, मटर.
- Color: Green
- Botanical Name: Pisum sativum
- Family: Pisum sativum
- Synonyms: legume.
- Blooming Time: Summer End
- Sunlight: Full Bright
- Difficulty Level: Easy to grow
- Germinate Temperature: 15°C-20°C
- Germinate Time: 8-20 Days
How to plant and grow Green Peas Seeds?
- Soak: Green Peas Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, Green Peas Seeds is better to put it in big pots.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but it can be sown into light sandy soil to clay soil. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, and organic fertilizer with soil. Green Peas Seeds increase the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Green Peas Seeds are a hard seed that needs sunny weather and a temperature near around 15-20°C.
- Germination time: After sowing Green PeasSeeds requires 2 weeks to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Green Peas Seeds but winter is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Green Peas Seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- Green Peas Seeds also make the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed in the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Green Peas plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Green Peas Seeds will grow within 7-10 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- After two weeks you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 22 to 30 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Green Peas Seeds can be harvested 70 to 80 days from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Green Peas Plants it will continue to produce vegetables for 3 years.
- Green Peas are mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow them indoors then you need to take them to a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Green Peas Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Aphids, Cutworms, Spider mites, Colorado potato bugs, Flea beetles, and Tomato hornworms.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Green Peas Seeds take 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, Green Peas Seeds contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- we can pluck Green Peas directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Green Peas with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Green Peas Seeds Benefits / Nutritional Value
- Green Peas Seeds should include in your daily diet.
- Green Peas Seeds also contain essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium, Magnesium,
- Green Peas Seeds can manage your weight.
- Rich in antioxidants
Advances a healthy gut
- May bring down your danger of coronary illness.
- Help in blood circulation.
- Help to the immune system.
- One cup (135 grams) of kohlrabi provides 93% of your daily vitamin C needs. It’s also a good source of potassium, fiber, and vitamin B6.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering roots can be rotten and by giving less water, the plant can dry.
- Green Peas plants bloom but do not produce vegetables: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Green Peas Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|