Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hybrid Papaya Seeds
✪ Store Offer:
- Get 10% OFF on first order. (Code: NEW10)
- Free shipping on orders above ₹499
- Unlock additional 5% cashback on orders above ₹999
- Buy and earn 35 GC Coin
- Use Zest Money To Pay On EMI
- Use Early Salary To Pay On EMI
- Use ICICI To Pay Later
- Use Simpl To Pay Later
Premium Quality Hybrid Papaya Seeds
- Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions.
- Germination rate minimum -70% to 90%.
- Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds.
- Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds.
- Please keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use.
- Keep a safe distance from children.
- Common Name: Hybrid Papaya Seeds, पपीता बीज, পেঁপে বীজ, பப்பாளி விதைகள்
- Color: Green
- Botanical Name: Carica papaya
- Family: Caricaceae
- Synonyms: papaya; carica papaya; melon tree; papaia; papaya tree; pawpaw
- Blooming Time: Year-round
- Sunlight: Full Bright
- Difficulty Level: Easy to grow
- Germinate Temperature: 18-25°C
- Germinate Time: 7-10 Days
How to plant and grow Hybrid Papaya Seeds?
- Soak: Hybrid Papaya Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but Hybrid Papaya Seeds can be sown into light soil to clay soil but it should be moist. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, and organic fertilizer with soil. It increases the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds is a soft seed that needs light cold weather and a temperature near around 18-25°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires approx 1 week to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds but early spring and winter is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- It also makes the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed in the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds will grow within 7-10 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in early spring and winter, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After one week you should keep the plant the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 15 to 16 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough for re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds can be harvested 15 to 16 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered. The soil must be well-draining.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds do not require humidity as it causes diseases.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds they will continue to produce fruit for long days.
- It loves less sunlight as keeps them where it can get a good amount of bright light.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it to a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Hybrid Papaya Seeds Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Canker, Mildew.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Hybrid Papaya Seeds take 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, it contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- You can pluck Red Amaranth directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Red Amaranth with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of the seeds.
Benefits Of Papaya
- Papayas contain significant degrees of cell reinforcements nutrient A, nutrient C, and nutrient E. Diets high in cancer prevention agents might lessen the danger of coronary illness. The cell reinforcements forestall the oxidation of cholesterol. At the point when cholesterol oxidizes, it’s bound to make blockages that lead to coronary illness.
- Also, papaya’s high fiber content might lessen the danger of coronary illness. High-fiber abstention from food lower cholesterol levels.
- Papaya has folic corrosive, which is fundamental for changing over the amino corrosive homocysteine into less hurtful amino acids. Significant degrees of homocysteine, an amino corrosive essentially found in meat items, is a danger factor for coronary illness. So eating papaya in your eating regimen might bring down homocysteine levels, decreasing this danger factor.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering roots can be rotten and with less watering, the plant can dry.
- Papaya plants do not bloom: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Papaya Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|