Premium Quality Vermicompost – 250gm
- Quantity – 250gm
- Used For – Gardening
- Available as powder
- Over 499 Free Delivery
- Dispatch in 5-7 days
- Country of origin: India
Premium Quality Vermicompost
- Premium Quality Vermicompost is a nutrient-rich organic supplement as it helps the tree to grow fast and in a healthy way.
- Premium Quality Vermicompost is 100% pure & organic with no mixing of any other chemical substances.
- It is prepared by decomposition of organic waste by earth-warm.
- Develop soil and oxygenates it through natural processes.
- Increase the soil organic matter and enhances water flows.
- Good textured Moist Vermicompost contains beneficial soil enrichment.
- It is widely used for Kitchen gardens, Terrace gardens, Pot/Container plants, Indoor plants, Ornamental plants, Flowering plants, Outdoor plants, Lawns, Planting beds, Organic farming, Agriculture, etc.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
How To Apply
- Apply 150g-200g vermicompost 3-4 times in a year for the potted plant.
- You can create a mixture with soil in an equal ratio.
- Do no harm to your plant as it has no chemicals.
- Biodegradable as it is totally eco-friendly.
- Improve the physical, chemical, and biological properties of the soil as it increases the quality of the soil.
Water should be regularly sprayed on the pit to maintain the moisture level.
Do You Know
Physical, Chemical & Biological Specifications:
- PH: 6.6-7.5
- Organic Carbon: 20.0%-22.0%
- Nitrogen: 1.90%-2.00%
- Phosphate: 1.40%-1.60%
- Potassuium: 1.30%-1.50%
- Calcium: 0.60%-0.80%
- Magnesium: 0.50%-0.70%
- Iron: 0.30%-0.50%
- Copper: 0.03%-0.005%
- Zinc: 0.004%-0.006%
- Manganese: 0.02%-0.03%
- Sulpher: 0.60%-0.80%
- Boron: 0.004%-0.005%
- Arsenic (PPM): 0.004-0.005
- Cadmium (PPM): 1.98-2.00
- Lead (PPM): 4.50-5.50
- Azotobacteria: 20.0%-25.0%
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 cm|
250g, 500g, 1kg
There are no reviews yet.