Premium Quality Zinnia Mixed Seeds
- Quantity – 1 packet
- Used For – Gardening
- Over 499 Free Delivery
- Dispatch in 5-7 days
- Country of origin: India
Premium Quality Zinnia Mixed Seeds
- Easy to Grow – Can be grown in Indian climate/weather conditions.
- Germination rate minimum -70% to 90%.
- Best in class germination, Fresh Seeds.
- Please use anti-fungal powder before planting seeds.
- Please keep seeds in an air-tight container when not in use.
- Keep a safe distance from children.
|Seeds Per Packet||25-30|
Zinnia Mixed Seeds, Zinaniya seeds(ज़िननिया सीड्स), Jinniẏā bīja(জিন্নিয়া বীজ), Jiṉṉiyā Vitaikaḷ(ஜின்னியா விதைகள்)
|Botanical name||Zinnia Elegans|
Asteraceae (Sunflower family)
Pink, Purple, Yellow, Orange, Lavender, White, Red, and Green
|Synonyms||Lepia Hill , Crassina Scepin|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
|Germinate Time||7 to 10 days|
How to plant and grow Zinnia Mixed Seeds?
Germination process of Zinnia Mixed Seeds
- Soak: Zinnia Mixed Seeds have to soak overnight for increasing the germination rate.
- Germination place: You can use a tray for sowing those seeds. At the beginning of germination. But after the reaches 2-3 inches long, it is better to put it in big pots. You can sow those seeds directly in the pot as it is the best way to cultivate them.
- Soil type: Light soil is most preferable for sowing but zinnia seeds can be sown into loamy soil to sandy soil. While sowing use the mixture of cocopeat, organic fertilizer with soil. It increases the nutrients of the soil.
- Temperature: Zinnia Mixed Seed needs sunny weather and the temperature near around 32°-35°C.
- Germination time: After sowing it requires 2 weeks to sprout.
- Season: All the season is good for sowing zinnia seeds but summer is the best season to grow it.
- Watering: While germinating you have to water it regularly but do not overwater. water should not stand on the seedling tray.
Note: Keep the seedling tray shaded till the seeds germinate.
Uses of potting mix
- To grow zinnia seeds must be used with a good amount of organic fertilizers and compost.
- It should contain a rich amount of organic fertilizers.
- While potting soil should be mixed with coco-peat which increases the growth of plants.
- It also makes the root strong.
How to water
- Remember water is most needed to the root zone so at the first water to the roots.
- You should water the leaves also to the growing plant as it increases the rate of photosynthesis.
- Do not overwater. water only the plant whenever needed especially in the rainy season we do not need to give the water regularly.
- You should water twice as in the morning and in the afternoon but in the rainy season, you should notice that water does not stand in the pot or place where your Zinnia plant grows.
- Use a water spray bottle to give water to the plant.
Planting and care
- Zinnia Mixed Seeds will grow within 15-20 days.
- After that keep the tray near the window where the wind can pass. Do not keep in under direct sunlight.
- The best season is to grow those seeds in summer, but if it is too hot then keep them where they get afternoon shade.
- After two weeks you should keep the plant to the direct sunlight for proper growth of the leaves.
- Within 15 to 25 days of the seed sowing, your seedlings will be ready enough to re-potting or raised beds.
- You should be mixed fertilizer in a proper way as garden soil, coco-peat, and vermicompost in the ratio of 1:1:1.
- Zinnia Mixed Seeds can be harvested 8 to 10 weeks from the sowing of seeds.
- Avoid disturbing the soil around the plants.
- Keep the soil moist but not over-watered. The soil must be well-draining.
- You must take care of a good amount of air blown in the soil and in the growing bed.
- Check for pests and diseases and apply organic solutions.
- If you take proper care of these Zinnia Mixed Seeds it will continue to produce flowers for long days.
- It loves sunlight as keep them where it can get a good amount of sunlight.
- It is mainly an outdoor plant but if you want to grow it indoors then you need to take it such a place where the plant gets direct sunlight.
- You should sow Zinnia Mixed Seeds 1/4 to 1/2 inch deep and the gap between two seeds near about 4 to 5 inches apart.
- 12 hours of light is needed to grow that’s for so use grow light or fluorescent light.
- It can be attacked by Caterpillars, Mealybugs, Powdery mildew, and Bacterial wilt.
- For that, you can use Organic insecticides – Neem oil and inorganic insecticides – Pele and Actara.
- Also, you can use shampoo or liquid soap mixed with water and spray to the leaves.
- Zinnia Mixed Seed takes 60 to 70 days to harvest if you take care of plants.
- Use neem oil in case of any diseases and while potting use a good amount of organic fertilizer like cocopeat.
- When the fruit is bright, it contains a good color then you can understand that the plants are totally harvested.
- You can pluck Zinnia directly from the plants but you should pluck gently.
- you can pluck Zinnia with any other gardening tools, it will re-grow again.
- It can vary the harvesting time depends on the quality of seeds.
- It is used as an edible.
- It prevents cholesterol levels if you take it internally.
- It is mostly used as an astringent for the face.
- It is also used as a tonic for the liver if you take it internally.
- Both over and under watering can kill your plants: For overwatering root can be rotten and for less watering, the plant can dry.
- Zinnia plants do not bloom: It is caused by two problems first is under watering and the second one is lack of pollination.
- Leaves of Zinnia Plants turn Yellow: These problems can arise cause of lack of watering and the second one is lack of nitrogen in the soil.
|Dimensions||12.5 × 10 × 0.2 cm|
There are no reviews yet.